TILE AFRICA CONTRACTS DIVISION
Our Contracts Divison is part of the long-standing and successful Norcros group made up of Johnson Tiles, TAL Adhesives, Nortec and Tile Africa. The team offers the building industry professional peace of mind on their project requirements by efficient and consistent supply of quality products and services – from concept to completion – on a national scale.
Johnson Tiles is a wall and floor, glazed ceramic and glazed porcelain tile manufacturer whose range of products conforms to and exceeds EU standards. Johnson Tiles is also the first and only manufacturer of glazed porcelain tiles in the country.
TAL is the industry leader in tile adhesives, grouts and associated products who, through Tile Africa Contracts, offer a fully guaranteed method and material specification based on individual project requirements.
We offer superior customer service and attention to detail as the foundation for the division. We work hand-in-hand with our clients on projects, collaboratively selecting the products ideal for each space we are creating. We serve the building industry from national corporate customers and architects to commercial and residential developers. We have a team of over 30 dedicated individuals covering all related fields including corporate and architectural specification, as well as the supply of the tiles, bathroomware and associated products to the residential, commercial and industrial markets.
Tile Africa Contracts is a "one-stop shop" destination that offers a national guaranteed supply and fit service to selected large corporate customers with each site being project managed by a specialist in the field.
Tile Africa Contracts Division service offering includes:
• A distribution, delivery and service network through 40 stores nationwide.
• A wide range of local and imported ceramic tiles, porcelain tiles, bathroomware and associated products.
• Specialist products for commercial and industrial applications.
• Commercial supply and fit services to selected national customers.
• Centralised sales co-ordination for national corporates and customers.
• Guaranteed method and material specifications for tiling installations and quality guarantees on all products.
• On-site technical advice.
• Sales and design assistance from concept to completion.
The national distribution of 40 retail outlets works greatly in favour of the Contracts Division for availability of products, materials and expertise.
Do you need more information about Tile Africa Contract Division.
Do you want to speak to one of our consultants directly.
Tel: (011)979 0327
You can download the Contracts and Installation department staff member's designations and contact details here